Kim Kardashian’s nude yoga session with hubby Kris

Kim Kardashian’s nude yoga session with hubby Kris
Kim Kardashian invites over a naked yoga instructor without telling her now ex-husband Kris Humpries! How does your wife invite a naked yoga instructor over and not inform her husband?The naked yoga instructor says the following:
Craig, a 22-year-old Ashanga yogi and practicing Buddhist, Humphries initial reaction was one of surprise and laughter, something that was not shown on the aired episode. “I haven’t seen the show yet but I read some of the reports of what he said. It was pretty surprising to read about it because it was all really funny when he first came in. I went to open the door and he looked taken aback but he was laughing, shook his head and made a joke about it. In fact, that was the funniest moment of the shoot.”
About Kris’s private exchanges with Kim K, Craig admits: “I don’t think his reaction had anything to do with me. Like I said, at first he seemed fine with it. I don’t know anything about their relationship but it’s obvious something else was going on. Maybe it didn’t help that there was a naked yoga instructor there but that didn’t bring them to divorce court. And I had no idea that he (Kris) didn’t know about the yoga class. As far as I was concerned, he could have come in and taken part in the class.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...