Nude Yoga is Lead To Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries Breakup

Nude Yoga is Lead To Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries Breakup
NBA player Kris Humphries walking in on wife Kim Kardashian’s “nude” yoga class with a naked male instructor may have helped fuel the blowup of the couple’s short-lived marriage, according to ABC News. The former New Jersey Nets player and the reality TV star were shown bickering frequently during Sunday’s premiere of Kourtney & Kim Take New York on E! network.

But what really seems to have sent Humphries packing is walking in on Kim, Kourtney and friends practicing hot nude yoga in the couple’s hotel suite with a naked male instructor. E! blurred out the man’s private parts. When Kim berates Kris for treating her friends disrespectfully, he yells: “How rude is it that there’s a naked guy in my house when I walk home?” She counters: “You are so immature, I can’t take it.”

Later on, Kris tells his bride he’s leaving her in the Big Apple and moving back home to Minnesota to train for the upcoming NBA season. That leads Kim to question their future together. “We’re gonna live separate. Like a long-distance marriage?” she asks.

The rest is history. Kardashian filed for divorce after 72 days. With a tentative deal in place to end the NBA lockout, Humphries will be a free agent this season.

Kardashian also told Glamour magazine in a new interview that she may never be a mother.

“I always wanted what Mom and Dad had. At first, I was like, ‘I want six kids.’ Then I went down to four . . . and now I’m like, ‘Maybe I won’t have any.’ Maybe I’ll just be a good aunt,” says Kim, whose sister Kourtney has a nearly two-year-old son with beau Scott Disick. “At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to have kids and all that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...